"Am I dying?"
“Will I die?”
Granny thought this over.
“But from your point of view, everyone is dying and everyone will die, right?”
“So you aren’t actually bein’ a lot of help, strictly speakin’.”
“I’M SORRY, I THOUGHT YOU WANTED THE TRUTH."
— Granny Weatherwax talking to Death in Carpe Jugulum by Terry Pratchett (via thehistorymonks)
thefallenwingsofcastiel said: When you get this ask, tell five facts about yourself, then pass this on to ten of your favorite followers. <3
Yay, thanks, I love these things!
1. Recently, I failed my first driving test, which is kinda sad, but neXT TIME I SHall pass, so never fear!
2. Very recently, an article of mine got published on the front page of a newspaper!! It was a community arts newspaper, which makes me even more excited, because I would love to be a journalist, especially an arts journalist!!
3. It appears just this second I have learnt how to touch type - I typed most of the last fact without looking!!
4. I confuse a lot of celebrities - in my mind, quite a few famous people are just the same person to me. For example: Brian Conley, Bradley Walsh and and someone else, have all sort of blended into one. Up until very recently, I literally thought Freddie Highmore and Thomas Sangster were the same person.
5. Every year I see a pantomime for my birthday, since I was born on New Year’s Day. This year we are seeing Jack in the Beanstalk in Poole (and maybe Cinderella in Southampton as well)!!